Who am I?

My photo
I love to cook. I LOVE to bake! I work too much! Coffee should be supplied in IV form for me most days. I love television too much, and movies are my weakness if I ever had time to go, and a good book is always my favorite thing in the world.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

How's the weather? What? I'm really bad at small talk...

Well Hello friends and fellow bloggers! 

      I haven't blogged in awhile. I have started many blogs and never continued them. I partially blame the instability of my life before. However for the first time in awhile I can say my life is fairly stable. I work for the Home Depot, and the Special Service Desk. Its a high customer service job. I really enjoy it. I have enjoyed most of my jobs, for different reasons. This is the first place that I've gotten into a rhythm where if I ever were to leave, I would be lost.
My Lorelei
      As you've seen in my about me I am a single mother, of two beautiful angels (with horns holding their halos up). Lorelei or Rory as I like to call her, is my buddy. She is 4 years old, full of smiles all the time, she wants to make everything and everyone happy and is a major rule follower. She loves ballet and I can't wait to watch her grow. Aeryn (pronounced Erin means Ireland), is my dreamer. She is 3 and spends most of her time in another reality. She has been given then nickname "Banshee" with so much love behind it, you have no idea. She has some lungs on her, and when she wants her way, she knows how to use them. Aeryn hasn't found her favorite things yet, she takes dance with her sister but she is still daydreaming the class away. 
Me and Miss Aeryn
     I have a sister who lives a state away with her husband and a majority of our family. Growing up we had our moments, but I think that's allowed, because now she is my rock. I have seen families tear themselves apart because of sibling rivalry and I refuse to let that happen to us. That is also something I am instilling in my daughters, that your sister is the best friend God gave you. Always remember that. 
    My mother and father live near me, and my daughters call them "nana and Papi." It was Papa, until our recent trip to Disneyland where they overheard someone call their "Papa", "Papi", it was game over after that. He has been Papi ever since. My mother has had serious health issues for the last 10 years, and actually as I write this she is in the hospital again. I could go into detail, however it is another topic for its own post eventually. 
     


ALRIGHT. Now that was my introduction blog! I have no idea where to go from there! Give a couple hours. I'm sure I will think of something!

1 comment: